My mom said that I had to do an assignment on "Peer Pressure", so here it is:
Once upon a time, Jackson Pollock was in his barn, feeding the cows, until Jack's wife, Lee Krasner, came dashing into the barn saying "Guess what, I won the art festival!" But before Jack could say anything, Lee said, "Guess your new career!" (good peer pressure)
2 months later: Jackson was in the line at the art fair, waiting to turn his painting, when then, a man in the back of him said,"You call THAT a painting?My two-year-old can do that! Good luck to wining!" (Bad peer pressure)Jackson's feelings where hurt, but he didon't give up! Jackson stayed strong! When it was his turn, The lady that checks the painting asked,"Are you sure?" Jackson answered, "I'm sure" She gave him the "seriously?"look."It will tell you if you win in the newspaper." She said. "Thank you" Then he went back home. The next morning, Jackson was eating his breakfast and reading newspaper.Finally, he found the article he was looking for.It said, AND THE GRAND PRIZE GOES TO: JACKSON POLLOCK.
THE END
THE END




2 comments:
Zoe that is a very good example of peer pressure. I am very impressed with you and your blog! Great job sweetheart!! I am very proud of you!! Keep up the good work!(good peer pressure)right?? <3
Zoe that was an excellent story. I am so impressed with your writing skills! I wish you lived closer so you could read to Kinsley and be good peer pressure for her:) I am looking forward to reading you blog each week. Oh and congrats on the flag football...you kicked some major booty!!! Hope you are having a great summer. I love you!
Post a Comment